CCC users may see labor times for “aiming front distance sensor” available in the vehicle database for 1.0-1.6 hrs.
Recent DEG Inquiry 15393 clarified additional feedback of included/ not included operations.
1. Checking the level of the floor would not be included when a dedicated area is used to perform this calibration. This was done once to determine a dedicated area so it should not be necessary again.
2. Axis Beam confirmation would be included but the adjustment is not
3. The estimated work time includes mapping out the workspace.
4. The estimated time does not include any troubleshooting.
5. The estimated work time includes 1 adjustment.
The estimating databases are all intended to be used as a GUIDE ONLY – it is important to remember that the auto body professional performing the repair is in a position to thoroughly inspect, diagnose and identify the methodology and their unique cost of the vehicle damage repair.
You can view this tip and others on the DEG website by clicking here!