SCRS works to provide collision repairers with the greatest advantages
SCRS works to provide collision repairers with the greatest benefits and advantages
Because Our Voice is Your Voice!
Our association’s work behind the scenes may have already had a positive impact on your collision repair business, even though we may not have had the privilege of welcoming you as a member.
Your investment in an affordable membership funds efforts that support your business, and improve conditions in our industry. There isn’t a more dedicated or recognized advocate for collision repairers, and the programs we’ve developed speak to our mission.
SCRS recognizes the challenges of running a business in today’s environment, and we actively work on behalf of our members to find value-added programs that can enhance the success of your business. Join SCRS today to take advantage of these member benefits and discount programs.
Payscape is a new partner of the Society of Collision Repair Specialists as an official member benefit provider of Financial Technology. Our goal is to help you, as a member, reduce payment processing costs while streamlining your operation.
The SCRS Benefits Marketplace powered by Decisely
Introducing The SCRS Benefits Marketplace: Group Health Benefits Program exclusively for SCRS members.
Everything you need for healthy employees and a healthy business.
- Offer health benefits, even to your part-time employees
- Stay compliant and avoid costly admin mistakes
- Find retirement plans that work for you & your team
- Save time, money and headaches
Alamo – Enterprise – National
Alamo, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, and National Car Rental have partnered with the Society of Collision Repair Specialists (SCRS) to offer an official member benefit for all employees within a member business. When SCRS members and employees need rental vehicles for personal use outside of your immediate branch, this program will help to secure special rates at locations in more than 100 countries and territories around the world!
The Society of Collision Repair Specialists have teamed up to help you save money, worry less on payment processing, so you can focus more on your business. First Data offers The Society of Collision Repair Specialists members quick, secure, reliable and affordable payment processing solutions,
SCRS and Admin Concepts have put together a solution to help member businesses create and maintain social media marketing on websites such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Access to SCRS Members-only content on www.scrs.com
- SCRS Proud Member Window Sticker
- SCRS Membership Certificate
- Free Access to Resources
- Preferred Pricing and Unique Offers
- Same as General Members +
- Platinum Member Lobby Plaque
- Platinum Member Lapel Pin
- Individual Name Listed in SCRS Booth at SEMA Show
Company Members are those businesses who supply goods and services used by the collision repair industry and who subscribe to the principles and purpose of the Society. Company members participate in quarterly member mailings.
- Social Media Announcement
- Hyperlinked Listing with Logo on SCRS Website
- Opportunity to Submit Content for Consideration for Educational Programs
- 4 Pages Per Year in SCRS E-Catalog
- Option to Purchase Advertisement Space in SCRS Newsletter
- Business Listed in SCRS Booth at SEMA Show
- Same as Company Members +
- 4 Additional Pages Per Year in SCRS E-Catalog (8 Total)
- Discounted Pricing on SCRS Newsletter Advertisements
- Formal Press Release Announcing Membership
- Listed on SCRS Letterhead
- Option to purchase website banner sponsorships
Click here to participate in the survey.
To read about SCRS’ donations to date, please see the Collision Repair Education Foundation letter to confirm SCRS’ Gift In Kind donation.
SCRS believes that the best results come from having the right tools. Below are just a few examples of the ways we put member dues to work, by creating resources that work to benefit our members. Be a part of these solutions. Join SCRS today to be a part of these solutions.
“Great organization and great cause!!! Keep up the fight for consumers.”