All three information providers have provided feedback for the new redesigned 2019 Chevy Silverado database being released.
• 2019 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup: Estimated delivery from MOTOR to CCC is 11/30/2018. If received on this date, the data will be released to electronic users on 12/14/2018 or the January 2019 DVD release.
• 2019 GMC 1500 Pickup: MOTOR has not yet started development of this data at this time.
• 2019 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup: 2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 is currently scheduled to be available with the November 2018 (18.11) update/product release.
• 2019 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup: Crew Cab – 1/19 release; Ext Cab – 3/19 release; Single Cab – TBD
• 2019 GMC Sierra: Crew Cab – 3/19 release; Ext Cab – 3/19 release; Single Cab – TBD.
Please note, the above information is based on current information available from all three IP’s. Changes to release date may be possible depending on development schedule.
The estimating databases are all intended to be used as a GUIDE ONLY – it is important to remember that the auto body professional performing the repair is in a position to thoroughly inspect, diagnose and identify the methodology and their unique cost of the vehicle damage repair.
You can view this tip and others on the DEG website by clicking here!