Through the support and dedication of our members and board of directors, SCRS positively impacts the collision repair industry through a variety of activities and resources.
Development of industry resources like this is how SCRS puts member dollars to use in developing resources for the industry.
- Guide to Complete Repair Planning
- Recent documentation on clearcoat application (other documents on tint/blend, Final sand and Polish, etc…)
- Events like Repairer Driven Education at the SEMA Show, and the OEM Collision Repair Technology Summit
The presentations feature companies and individuals with rich histories of producing sophisticated advancements in the automotive and collision repair fields, and will highlight architectural and technological developments in modern vehicles, and how those advancements intersect with the repair process. Every participant in this industry can benefit from better insight into how vehicles and materials are evolving, what that means in the repair process and what will be expected of those who are performing these repairs. The future of our collision repair industry is highly skilled professionals, working on highly sophisticated automobiles that require the industry to embrace the necessary investments in training and equipment; but also relies on informed business owners who understand how to define for themselves what a sustainable and successful business model to support that investment looks like.
- OEM Procedures as the Standard of Repair, and how shops are expected to sustain increased levels of investments in training and equipment (OEM Collision Repair Technology Summit)
- Length of Rental v. Length of Repair calculation discussions
- Examination of Repairer Ability to Control Data Flow via estimates
- Improvement on accuracy of estimating data (DEG)
Credit Card Processing through First Data:
- Guaranteed low merchant processing rates
- Receive a $200 credit for signing up as a new user
- Dedicated SCRS rep, and every member who has signed up has saved
- This program has saved some businesses over $7000.00 annually
Choose The SCRS Membership That Suits You
We ask you to join as a member of SCRS and be part of our mission to educate, inform and represent the industry. Our membership dues are an affordable mechanism to help fund our efforts to better the industry for your business. This industry needs your support, and every member is part of the solution.
We believe there isn’t a more dedicated or recognized advocate for collision repairers, and the programs we’ve developed speak to our mission.
- Access to SCRS Members-only Content on www.scrs.com
- SCRS Proud Member Window Sticker
- SCRS Membership Certificate
- Preferred Pricing & Unique Offers
- Same as General Members
- Platinum Member Lobby Plaque
- Platinum Member Lapel Pin
- Individual Name Listed in SCRS Booth at SEMA Show
- Social Media Announcement
- Hyperlinked Listing with Logo on SCRS Website
- Opportunity to Submit Content for Consideration for Educational Programs
- 4 Pages per year in SCRS E-Catalog
- Option to Purchase Ad Space in SCRS Newsletter
- Business Listed in SCRS Booth at SEMA Show
- Same as Company Members
- 4 Additional Pages per year in SCRS E-Catalog
- Discounted Pricing on SCRS Newsletter Advertisements
- Formal Press Release Announcing Membership
- Listed on SCRS Letterhead
- Option to purchase website banner sponsorships
Up until now, we may not have had the privilege of welcoming you as a member of the largest national trade association solely dedicated to advancing the collision repair profession; but we would like to change that today.
We ask you to join as a Corporate or Company member of SCRS and be part of our mission to educate, inform and represent the industry. Your membership helps fund our efforts to better the industry for those you serve. This industry needs your support, and every member is part of the solution.